Create A Sacred Practice For Yourself & 7 Generations
Learn the strategies necessary to build a practice that will bring about real change in your life!
Symptoms of Transgenerational Trauma
There is some evidence indicating that transgenerational trauma is a unique type of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
In fact, the family members that experienced the event often display PTSD symptoms, which can affect how they handle stressors and relate as caregivers.
For a clinician to diagnose post-traumatic stress disorder, however, the person must have directly witnessed or experienced the trauma. In cases of intergenerational trauma, symptoms are a result of both genetics and socialization — and can be seen at all ages, from toddlers and adolescents to adults.
The symptoms and effects of intergenerational trauma include:
- Lack of trust
- Anger, frustration, or irritability
- Insecurity and poor self-esteem
- Anxiety disorders and depression
- Difficulty trusting others
- Unreasonable fear of injury or death
- Substance abuse
- Dissociation and numbing
- Separation anxiety
- Uncharacteristic behavior and acting out
- Social avoidance and withdrawal
- Degradation of physical health
Ways To How to Heal Intergenerational Trauma
- Investigate your family's history and make note of recurring behavioral or relationship patterns, traumas, and mental and physical health challenges.
- Assess whether you are experiencing or perpetuating these patterns in your own life. Identify which patterns are within your control to change and how you will go about implementing these changes.
- Reflect on the positive or helpful qualities in your family's history that you have inherited or would like to cultivate within yourself, such as strength, love, resilience, and fortitude. Make a list of ways to practice and emanate these qualities in your day-to-day life.
- Get support from a coach or spiritual mentor to help you explore and work through intergenerational trauma while creating new neural pathways in your brain. If you want to learn more about mentoring, go to my website! Not only will you gain access to this site, but you'll get me and so much more!
- Stay open to learning new things and having unique experiences to help your brain make new connections.
- Cultivate relationships that are based on trust, compassion, and mutual respect. Relationships are the quickest path to ascension.
- Practice mindfulness and meditation techniques to help reduce stress and rewire your brain.
- Engage in hobbies and activities that give you energy and increase your sense of optimism while counteracting the impact of stress.
- Connect to your ancestors through their songs, artwork, dances, foods, prayers, meditations, and traditions. Allow yourself to be nourished and inspired by the wisdom of generations before you.
- Consume an anti-inflammatory diet containing nutrient-dense foods.
- Improve your sleep hygiene so you can enjoy a high quality of sleep on a regular basis.
- Exercise and practice yoga to reduce stress and increase helpful brain chemicals.
The easiest way to accomplish all of that is to rewire your subconscious mind!
Our subconscious has immense power in controlling our life experiences: from the types of food we eat to the actions we take each day, the level of income we earn, and even how we react to stressful situations.
Every bit of it is guided by your subconscious beliefs and interpretations. In short, your subconscious mind is like the auto-pilot feature on an airplane. It has been pre-programmed to follow a specific route and you cannot deviate from that route unless you change the directions programmed into it first.
I use proven strategies to help you achieve success called the S.E.A. method.
The S.E.A. method stands for Sacred Reprogramming, Energy Reconstruction, & Ancestral Reclamation.
S.E.A. integrates the self and soul. The literal sea, symbolizes "peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues" and this method aligns us with our origins.
Every class and strategy in this portal will assist you with moving beyond your ancestral and past life limitations.
What Is The Subconscious Mind?
The “subconscious” is the part of your mind that operates below your normal level of waking consciousness.
Right now you’re primarily using your conscious mind to read these words and absorb their meaning, but beneath that mental focus, your subconscious mind is busily working behind the scenes, absorbing or rejecting information based on an existing perception you have of the world around you.
This existing perception began forming when you were an infant. With every experience, your subconscious mind soaks in information like a sponge.
Fulfill your goals without the detours & create a rock-solid foundation from the inside out.
You can have a beautiful and simple life when you develop consistently engage in
Uh oh. It's happening again.
You've put one too many things on your plate and now you're stuck, a.k.a. panicking.
Your heart starts beating faster and your palms get sweaty. Adrenaline is surging through your veins, and no – you’re not in love.
That is your INNER SECURITY SYSTEM measuring your well being based on your PHYSICAL CIRCUMSTANCES!
To measure our well being and sense of security based on what we have or what we are physically experiencing is the path to unhappiness and stagnation.
Most of us never become what we desire because we measure our happiness by what we physically manifest, NOT who we are supposed to BECOME!
You're thinking, "But this is the grind… the glorified hustle, right? Push yourself long enough and you’ll eventually be rewarded?"
#1) Life doesn’t come with guarantees!
#2) Being overworked, depleted, and exhausted is not a badge of honor.
You’re making things harder for yourself.
You could actually be MORE productive, MORE of who you are and LESS burned out and depressed.
The good news? You already knew this.
It's hard to admit, but you see yourself repeating this annoying (addictive) pattern, and you’re ready to put an end to it.
Your HIGHER SELF is thanking you right now!
LET ME HELP YOU COMPLETE THE ERRAND
THAT YOUR ANCESTORS GAVE YOU
Nasa Bawa is an Ancestor Medium & Spiritual Mentor. She helps you reclaim your ancestral gifts and release outdated ancestral behavioral patterns so you can easily align with your path to purpose! Life must be discovered through experiential experimentation. Nasa helps her clients harmonize with the ups and downs of life and have a more enjoyable journey on the path to the realization of purpose & destiny.
Her clients achieve success by using her three-point system of destiny alignment she calls the S.E.A. method. The S.E.A. method stands for Sacred Reprogramming, Energy Reconstruction, & Ancestral Reclamation. S.E.A. integrates the self and soul. The literal sea, symbolizes "peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues" and this method aligns us with our origins.
Sacred texts say the symbol of "the sea" is similar to that seen in the beasts rising out of the sea and out of the earth as stated in the sacred text in Revelations. The Sea designates origination, representing the realm of the earth.
Going to sea symbolizes abandoning a life of comfort and ease in search of some greater ambition. Using the S.E.A. method will allow you to connect with your holy team to abandon the illusion of comfort and ease and begin searching for your greater purpose.
What you will be like after just 30 days of committed practice?
- Feel magnetic, powerful, feminine, radiant, and safe
- Bring your Pinterest boards to life
- Wake up with a clear mind and a confident bounce in your steps
- Giggle a lot and unapologetically smile at everything
- Take the time to breathe in and exhale comfortably, like a human being
- Live the important moments in the NOW
- Have a deep sense of knowing
- Be connected to your ancestors and guides
- How to develop strong communication methods with spirit beings
- Find yourself whispering "thank you," to every little thing throughout your day
- Have an invisible sticker on your forehead that says, “Warning: May break out into a hum, dance, skip or song at any moment”
- Hold hands with your lover as if it's the first time and suddenly blush
- Keep getting compliments that something is different about you, in a good way
What You'll Experience
How to Develop Foundations & Goals
- Making way for the new.
- Goals to achieve by the end of the academy.
- Setting up for success.
How to Design & Create Your Life
- Owning what you know.
- Dreaming versus doing.
- Primary role as designer.
Learning to Simplify & Amplify
- Choosing your journey.
- Midway point check-in.
- Doing deep inner work.
Living with Nature & Learning To Nurture
- Noticing your patterns.
- Taking responsibility.
- Letting go of programming.
Surrendering to the Ebb & Flow
- Learning to trust.
- Making decisions with ease.
- Choosing priorities.
Live & Let Live
- Daily lifestyle designing.
- Life game plan.
- Celebrating your success.
Some of the techniques you'll learn!
- Try Following Your Heart & Instincts (16:30)
- Try Visualization (19:30)
- How To Use Your Habits To Reach Your Goals (13:49)
- Try Savoring Stillness (4:48)
- Try Staying Present (17:49)
- Try Enjoying Your Own Company (11:59)
- Try Attacking Limiting Beliefs (10:27)
- Try Putting Your Vision To Paper (24:13)
- Try Practicing Happiness (19:33)
- Try Journaling For Personal Growth (19:12)
- Try Forgiveness (15:46)
- Try Fasting (11:18)
- Try Writing Your Story (16:24)
- Try Creating Joy (29:02)
- Breakthrough and Burn (15:45)
- Nine Signs Of Low Self Esteem (33:28)
- What The Week Looks Like
- Moments of Stillness Restore Me
- My Mind is Grounded In The Present Moment
- I enjoy My Own Company
- I let go of beliefs that limit my success
- What I have is enough
- I Forgive EVERYONE In My Past, BECAUSE I HAVE TO
- I Train My Mind
- My Thoughts Are Under My Control
- I channel my emotions towards positivity
- I Am Free To Create My Reality
- I Remain Faithful To My New Habits
- I AM Free From The Habit Of Criticizing Myself
- Learn To Trust Your Decisions
- Dare To Believe
- How To Motivate Yourself